Incontinence is NOT a normal part of aging despite what the public is all too often led to believe.
- More than 15 million women or 10% of the U.S. total population have experienced urinary incontinence.
- Women delay getting help an average of 6.5 years after experiencing symptoms.
- More than 50% of adult women will experience incontinence at some point, but with proper strengthening, the data shows there's an 85% chance of complete resolution.
- Popular "Kegal" exercises may be inadequate or inappropriate without the expertise and guidance of a qualified practitioner in Pelvic Floor Treatment.
Dr. Patricia Jalomo is uniquely qualified as the only Women's Health Nurse Practitioner in Arizona to be board certified by the highly recognized Biofeedback Certification International Alliance in Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction (BCB-PMD).
- Our Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Program utilizes specialized equipment to offer a non-surgical approach for treating bladder or bowel incontinence, prolapse or vaginal bulging, overactive bladder or bowel incontinence, pelvic and/or vaginal pain and rectal pain/constipation.
- We take time to educate women on strengthening pelvic floor muscles by integrating biofeedback, electrical muscle stimulation, and behavioral techniques. It is a completely pain-free treatment provided in a safe, comfortable and caring environment.
Don't suffer any longer! Call today for more information or to schedule a consultation!
Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation program for women
Southern Arizona Center for Pelvic Health at Providers Direct
Treatment for low Testosterone
We are pleased to announce that our medical practice is providing VIP ENHANCED CARE for our elibible patients. Each patient that signs up for VIP ENHANCED CARE is assigned to one of our specially trained staff members who will be an advocate for them. Our VIP ENHANCED CARE services include:
- Coordination of care with all your medical providers
- Assist you with obtaining medical equipment and supplies
- Complete prior authorizations for medications or specialty services
- Follow-up telephone calls to check on you
- Develop an individualized care plan, updated monthly, to help you enjoy optimal health
- Provide a medication list and instructions to ensure that you are taking them as prescribed
- Complimentary notary services at our clinics
- In clinic vital sign checks at your convenience, just stop in
- Complimentary AARP membership for as long as you are a VIP member
- Monthly raffle drawings just for fun!
Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans pay for these services at the same rate as other meidcal services, standard co-pays and deductibles apply. If you have a suppplemental policy, it may pay for any co-pays or deductibles not covered by Medicare.
We remain deeply dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients.
Testosterone treatment is available to men having symptoms of:
- low testosterone, low energy, weight gain, lack of passion for life, decreased libido.
- The first appointment will consist of obtaining your medical history and lab work to determine your testosterone levels.
- You will come back for a second appointment to discuss treatment options.
- Some insurance companies cover this treatment. Check with your insurance company's benefits coordinator to see if you are covered.
To make an appointment today, create your personal account with Providers Direct via the Patient Portal button here.
Our Special Services
Providers Direct provides the following special services as an option for our patients.
Hours Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Telephone 520-722-2400
Suboxone Therapy for Opiate Dependence
Suboxone is used to treat opiate addiction. When on a good dose of suboxone, the patient does not have any withdrawal symptoms, no cravings and it does not make them "high". They just feel normal again. It is an extremely successful program. Suboxone blocks other narcotics. If a person is taking suboxone and uses, then they do not feel anything. Using narcotics while on suboxone does not create a "high". This therapy can be used for any of the following addictions:
- Oxycodone, oxycontin
This treatment is covered by most insurance companies. If you don't have insurance, we have a very affordable cash rate. Call to make your appointment for a medical evaluation today.
Congratulations on taking the first step to getting your life back!